Gator Website Builder Review – Forbes Advisor
Part of the HostGator web hosting platform, Gator is an affordable website builder ideal for building simple websites using a template. It was listed as one of our top 10 website builders of 2021. The website builder is easy to use and comes with a drag-and-drop editor to make the website building process seamless and intuitive. There are two editor options: Traditional and Express. The first has a list of templates, and the second offers an even simpler solution by automatically creating a template based on your website category. Both options are available in Gator’s website builder packages.
Gator offers three different levels of subscription: Express Start, Express Site, and Express Store. Here’s how the price for each plan is broken down:
- Introductory Offer: $ 3.84 per month for the first two years (billed of $ 92.16)
- $ 9.98 per month for the monthly plan
- $ 9.22 per month for the annual plan (billed of $ 110.64)
- $ 7.78 per month for the 2-year plan (billed $ 186.72)
- Introductory Offer: $ 5.99 per month for the first two years (billed: $ 143.76)
- $ 12.98 per month for the monthly plan
- $ 12.29 per month for the annual plan ($ 147.48 billed)
- $ 11.98 per month for the 2-year plan (billed $ 287.52)
- Introductory Offer: $ 9.22 per month for the first two years (billed of $ 221.28)
- $ 24.98 per month for the monthly plan
- $ 19.98 per month for the annual plan (billed of $ 239.76)
- $ 18.45 per month for the 2-year plan (billed $ 442.80)
The Express Start Plan includes a free domain for the first 12 months, an SSL certificate, three email campaigns per month and an online shop with three products. The Express site offers a slight upgrade with five email campaigns per month, an online shop with ten products, an appointment booking system and priority support. The Express Store offers ten email campaigns per month, an unlimited product online store, and no transaction fees for an e-commerce store (the first two plans charge a 3% transaction fee).