Galion Schools Host Mobile Food Pantry Event on May 25th
GALION – Galion City Schools, in partnership with North Central Ohio’s Second Harvest Food Bank, are hosting a…
Second Harvest will be giving away FREE assorted boxes of shelf stable groceries, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk and more at Galion Middle School on May 25 from 4:00-5:30 p.m. Those wishing to attend are asked to pre-register for the event here – https://bit.ly/SH-FB_MAY2. Registration is not required, but highly recommended.
This is a drive-thru distribution and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
· Masks are optional during registration and while loading your vehicle
· Please remain in your vehicle
· Groceries will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle
· Food must not be placed in the front or rear seating area
· Please ensure the trunk is clean and free of other items
· Two households per vehicle
Families with questions can call 419-468-3432, ext. 11002. North Central Ohio’s Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank are equal opportunity providers. Partial funding for this program was provided by the city of Galion.
Comments are closed.